The earlier reported server migration has now completed.
The new fingerprint is: 87:f5:0a:b9:b2:07:87:31:a0:4d:e3:7e:20:e2:e4:d9
As of 14:00 CET we'll commence server migration, we should be back before or in the evening.
- Download and apply the DLC patch again.
- If you are an IF LITE users, get the hotfix.
More details in this thread.
You find all the details on the new update in this thread.
You find a promo video and all the details on the new update in this thread.
- Fixed: Weapon sounds are broken with A3 1.24 update.
You can get more details by checking the links in the roadmap.
- One can find now all the patch information consolidated in this thread.
- What's new?
- Easier to patch: Full patches (instead of many individual patches).
- A2:CO is no longer necessary when All in Arma Standalone (lite) is used:
Possible to create the conversion directly in the A3 game folder, and apply new patches for that location.
- Support for both 1.62 and 1.63
- The documentation in the wiki has been updated to reflect these changes.
- Updated and additional batch files available in the file section (for 1.62, 1.63, AiA SA, AiA SA lite, direct conversion to A3).
Play withSIX support will take some days. Will keep you updated.
Created with user-friendliness and quality assurance in mind, Grimes’ Simple Revive Script sets itself apart from other Revive Scripts due to the fact that it is exceptionally organized and simplified for the ease of use by mission editors of all levels of experience. Although this script contains a variety of features in addition to an original Revive System, all features, in addition to already having default values set, are categorized and organized by relevancy in a simple way that allows editors to control their mission and adapt this script to their mission.
That said, I strongly recommend that anyone interested in this script read not only the Highlights below but the variables in the Configuration of Parameters section of the readMe to see how vast this script can be, or how minimal it can be, depending on the editor's preferences. My goal is to allow you to seamlessly adapt this script to your missions.Highlights
- Singleplayer (SP), Multiplayer (MP), & Join-In-Progress (JIP) Support
- For SP, simply run your SP mission as an MP Host. This allows for the use of parameters anyway, allowing you to make your mission more diverse!
- Minimal setup required, quick and easy installation
- Integrated value checking system to ensure the script is being utilized effectively
- Revive your teammates, whether they are players or AI
- Drag & Carry players and AI, whether they are your teammates or not
- Load wounded teammates into vehicles, and Unload them at your destination
- Available Limitless Mobile Respawn Vehicle and Group Leader Respawn systems
- Utilization of BIS functions and dialogs wherever possible to be as stock as possible
- Available “name tags” that mark friendly players and AI on your HUD
- Available Spectator Mode for use when lives run out
- Pre-placed custom execution lines to run your own scripts within this one
- Loads of other large and small features! Check out the readMe or G_Revive_init.sqf
Your votes would be appreciated! You can vote at http://makearmanotwar.com/entries
We are in the process of getting the medical system working and getting the framework going for all of our content to add in the future. We will start off small like Standalone and have only a few guns and probably no vehicles until we figure everything out. Thank you for reading and have a great end!
Also available in: Atom