Why not revive Insurgency? Anyone interested and willing to contribute *contact me , I would love to hear your ideas.
My intention is to port/rework entire mission and make it work in Arma3 as it used to work in A2CO/ACE, and make it as close as possible to **Project Reality original insurgency.
We can make this a joint effort and perhaps start something new here.
For a start, entire code base needs to be redone and new mechanisms implemented. ALICE and SILVIE are gone, UPS from Kronzky needs to be updated, AI spawning/caching needs to be looked into. No FAS/BC module so we needs a workaround for medical treatment, wounding, and revival. AGM or XMS2 comes to mind, but I would love to keep mod dependency on the very low level.
We also need a banner and a few cool textures for the mission, so dont hesitate to make one, and send it my way.
In the end we can make it a join effort of the award winning Project Reality team and release it under a PR label (see PR Forum topic).
Fireball left the battlefield, pogoman is long gone, I dont know where Kol9yn is, but Ive spoken to Fireball and he handed over entire project to me. So lads, lets get this done.
For a start I need coders to join me, so we can make a base code up and running in A3. Then we can work on other systems. Intention is to make this a huge TvT mission, but I would like to have a Coop version also for the ones not liking PvP elements.
- A3 version is broken and not working (made in Alpha days);
- A2 version reaches EOL and will not be updated;
Thanks for reading.
*contact me via email: jastreb[at]armasrbija[dot]rs or find me on ts3.armasrbija.rs ( Jastreb ) ** Project Reeality is currently not afiliated with this project, and I had no intention of abusing their trademarks here
The earlier reported server migration has now completed.
The new fingerprint is: 87:f5:0a:b9:b2:07:87:31:a0:4d:e3:7e:20:e2:e4:d9
As of 14:00 CET we'll commence server migration, we should be back before or in the evening.
- Download and apply the DLC patch again.
- If you are an IF LITE users, get the hotfix.
More details in this thread.
You find all the details on the new update in this thread.
You find a promo video and all the details on the new update in this thread.
- Fixed: Weapon sounds are broken with A3 1.24 update.
You can get more details by checking the links in the roadmap.
- One can find now all the patch information consolidated in this thread.
- What's new?
- Easier to patch: Full patches (instead of many individual patches).
- A2:CO is no longer necessary when All in Arma Standalone (lite) is used:
Possible to create the conversion directly in the A3 game folder, and apply new patches for that location.
- Support for both 1.62 and 1.63
- The documentation in the wiki has been updated to reflect these changes.
- Updated and additional batch files available in the file section (for 1.62, 1.63, AiA SA, AiA SA lite, direct conversion to A3).
Play withSIX support will take some days. Will keep you updated.
Created with user-friendliness and quality assurance in mind, Grimes’ Simple Revive Script sets itself apart from other Revive Scripts due to the fact that it is exceptionally organized and simplified for the ease of use by mission editors of all levels of experience. Although this script contains a variety of features in addition to an original Revive System, all features, in addition to already having default values set, are categorized and organized by relevancy in a simple way that allows editors to control their mission and adapt this script to their mission.
That said, I strongly recommend that anyone interested in this script read not only the Highlights below but the variables in the Configuration of Parameters section of the readMe to see how vast this script can be, or how minimal it can be, depending on the editor's preferences. My goal is to allow you to seamlessly adapt this script to your missions.Highlights
- Singleplayer (SP), Multiplayer (MP), & Join-In-Progress (JIP) Support
- For SP, simply run your SP mission as an MP Host. This allows for the use of parameters anyway, allowing you to make your mission more diverse!
- Minimal setup required, quick and easy installation
- Integrated value checking system to ensure the script is being utilized effectively
- Revive your teammates, whether they are players or AI
- Drag & Carry players and AI, whether they are your teammates or not
- Load wounded teammates into vehicles, and Unload them at your destination
- Available Limitless Mobile Respawn Vehicle and Group Leader Respawn systems
- Utilization of BIS functions and dialogs wherever possible to be as stock as possible
- Available “name tags” that mark friendly players and AI on your HUD
- Available Spectator Mode for use when lives run out
- Pre-placed custom execution lines to run your own scripts within this one
- Loads of other large and small features! Check out the readMe or G_Revive_init.sqf
Your votes would be appreciated! You can vote at http://makearmanotwar.com/entries
Also available in: Atom