Physics still a big problem. Abililty to simulate angular momentum needed
|Affected ArmA II version:||Please select...||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
Two examples on how to do proper testing (forget rolling barrels down the hills, thats for amateurs):
1. load up ACE2 and park MH6 to the roof of C130J or KC130. Jump down and try taking off with C130 :)
2. try putting side-turned vehicle back to wheels
Updated by Fireball about 7 years ago
- Due date set to 04/02/2010
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Could you narrow down this request to certain physics properties you would like to see improved? Right now this bug report comes in more like a rant.
Updated by wobbleyheadedbob about 7 years ago
1. Not sure, haven't tried this.
2. Sound's like he's taking a poke at the engine's inabililty to simulate angular momentum.
Updated by zGuba almost 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Physics still a big problem to Physics still a big problem. Abililty to simulate angular momentum needed
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 32 bit)
- CPU changed from Please specify! to n/a
I believe you bob ;)
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.06 BETA to Please select...
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Updated by IceBreakr over 5 years ago
One more physics test. Not needed for team to repair A2, but if we see that stuff in A3 we'll go mental ;)