Make fuseDistance config entry working for Rockets/Missiles/RPGs.
|Affected ArmA II version:||Please select...||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
Observed Result: fuseDistance config entry is not working for Missiles/Rockets.
Reported by KingHomer in #9605 :
The problem is the fuseDistance parameter does not work properly for most of the weapons. I tried to implement some realistic data but it had no effect at all (especially minimum range for AA missiles etc).
Desired Result: fuseDistance working for Projectiles of all Kind, especially Missiles/Rockets/RPGs
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Fuzetime config-entry not working properly for Rockets/Missles/RPGs to Make fuseDistance config entry working for Rockets/Missiles/RPGs.
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to Please select...
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Updated by mr.g-c about 6 years ago
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Any updates in OA?
I wonder why this is made into a "feature" again????
Ivan Buchta himself told me prior to Arma2 release that there will be this functionality and the intention was not only for grenades and AI. I still have his PM...
So i think its a bug/non-finished thing by BI.