Inserting earplugs etc. during deafness causes incorrect sound behaviour
|Target version:||1.1||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
1. Repro steps: Place Russian machine gunner (PKP), fire until fully deaf (making sure weapon is empty).
Wrap in baking foil and place in an oven set to 230 Insert earplugs. Wait a number of seconds, remove earplugs. Insert again, wait a number of seconds and attempt to fire empty PKP.
2. Results seen: On each of the three actions above, sound fades back in for a couple of seconds.
3. Desired results: This should not happen, player should remain deaf.
Used ACE mods. RPT included below.
Updated by rocko almost 6 years ago
- Category set to Script
- Assignee set to Rommel
- Target version set to 1.1
Updated by Rommel almost 6 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Component set to sys_combatdeafness
Thanks for your report.
Updated by Rommel over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- % Done changed from 20 to 40
- Estimated time set to 1.00