Server: Object #:## not found (message ###)
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.56.76134||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
110/01/21, 3:28:31 Server: Object 4:20 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:28:46 Server: Object 4:24 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:28:52 Server: Object 5:4 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:28:56 Server: Object 5:6 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:29:02 Server: Object 5:8 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:29:06 Server: Object 5:10 not found (message 121) 110/01/21, 3:29:28 Server: Object 4:27 not found (message 121)
Occurred and reproduced on a Dedicated Server, whenever a player threw a grenade (RDG5).
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 05/20/2010 to 10/01/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.54.72889 server
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- I am using set to OA only
- Reproducible for you set to No
The warning/message is still very common in OA.
However we need a simple demo mission and repro steps.
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 01/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.54.72889 server to 1.56.76134