windowed mode affects desktop
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.52.71816||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Playing the game in windowed mode affects sometimes the taskbar under the game window.
I think, the mouse on the desktop doesn't get disabled.
Happens in vehicle turrets.Repro
- Get in an armed Humvee (as gunner)
- Keep moving your aim down to the right
- And eventually you'll hit the "show desktop" button.
Updated by Jason over 6 years ago
Noticed this in Windows7 64bit. Moving the mouse far in any direction can make Windows 7 transparancy feature kick in; thus making the game go invisible. Clicking will deselect the game.
Updated by Fireball over 6 years ago
- Due date set to 02/01/2010
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Normal
"Far in any direction" is a bit vague - what are the exact repro steps?
Updated by shuko over 6 years ago
Can't help with repro, but I've seen the mouseover popup messages show up from taskbar programs when playing windowed on W7 x64.
Updated by Deadfast over 6 years ago
Happens in vehicle turrets.
Repro: Get in an armed Humvee (as gunner), keep moving your aim down to the right and eventually you'll hit the "show desktop" button.
Updated by Sickboy almost 6 years ago
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Can confirm this too, but no repro.
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/01/2010 to 10/01/2010
- Category changed from Other to Controls
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.52.71816