Rotor animations are inconsistent thorough various helicopters
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Noted out inconsistencies with main rotor animations on helicopters after patch 1.05.
Ka-52, AH-1, AH-64: no rotor animations beyond rotation
Mi-8, Mi-24, UH-1, UH-60: cyclic animations faked via artificial horizon
Mi-8, Mi-24, UH-1: "static" rotor blade bending faked via RPM (ACE2 Cobras use combination of RPM and G forces there)
Most notably Mi-24 and Mi-17 rotorShaft and velka vrtule selections are made wrong. Mi-24 rotorShaft selection is covered with velka vrtule, which makes it bend in unnatural way. Mi-17 rotorShaft selection is not animated.
Updated by zGuba almost 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.54.72888
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Updated by zGuba over 5 years ago
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by zGuba about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 02/15/2011 to 09/14/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.55.75445 to 1.59.79384
- I am using deleted (
- Language set to Please set for missions