Animal sounds in cutscenes
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
If there is an animal on the map (a sheep, a cow etc), then during the cutscene while create and using camera
1 _camera = "camera" camCreate [0,0,0] 2 _camera cameraEffect ["internal", "back"]
you can hear the sound of that animal (bleating, bowing etc) wherever you are (as if the playsound command is used)
This is mission technically but there are no difference intro, outro or cutscene in mission.Repro
- player stay on carrier deck.
- camera is near player.
- all animals are on Utes in 3.5km from carrier.
- just start mission and listen.
Updated by kju about 7 years ago
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.04.59026
Updated by Fireball about 7 years ago
- Due date set to 01/20/2010
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Updated by zGuba about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by mr.g-c about 7 years ago
This issue was the same Already in Arma1. But in Arma1 it were Zombies from an addon and not Animals :p.
Engine played even normal "say" commands in cutscenes no matter where you were/are.
Updated by zGuba over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 04/20/2010 to 09/08/2010
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Operating system deleted (
WinXP 32 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 09/08/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.58 BETA
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes