Some ammo are not reloaded if empty
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.55 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
AH-1Z, pilot and gunner MP.
Ammunution, Fuel and Repair truck.
Not all vehicle weapons can be reloaded by ammo trucks.
Any subweapon of a vehicle should get reloaded.
- ammo at lowest values but greater than 0
- vehicle local to w1 (server)
- w1 gets in as pilot
- w1 waits for full repair
- w1 switches to manual fire
- no HF, nor SW
- w2 gets in as gunner
- same status as w1
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 02/28/2010 to 10/01/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee set to alef
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
It seems you forgot to attach the demo mission?
Updated by alef about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05 BETA to 1.55 BETA
Same as #6367. It still happens in 73112, will provide a video for both.
Updated by alef almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 11/01/2010
- Category changed from Gameplay to Multiplayer
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.55 BETA
Fixed following exactly repro steps.
There are other issues caused by slightly different repro variants (who enters first, where is veh local at first, etc.) that will deserve separated tickets.