Burst-fire of rifles can be interrupted by running, with dangerous results
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.58 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- Take an M16
- Put it in burst-fire mode
- Press the "sprint forward" button/input
- I used "Double-tap W"
- Fire your weapon after you hit the input, but before you get to full sprinting speed
- I fire immediately after hitting "W" the second time.
All three bullets should exit the gun immediately
Some bullets exit the gun, but once the sprinting animation starts, the remaining bullets exit when you stop sprinting.
If you stop sprinting when you arrive at a wounded teammate that needs first aid, this bug can cause an extremely unfortunate negligent discharge.
Updated by kju over 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/06/2009 to 12/22/2009
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by Vic over 7 years ago
Realistically, burst should only fire bullets as long as the trigger is pressed. If you depress it fast enough, you can shoot single fire or 2 rounds bursts.
Updated by zGuba over 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/22/2009 to 03/06/2010
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version set to 1.51.71083