"radialBlur" even when postprocessing is disabled.
|Affected ArmA II version:||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
It would be very nice if "radialblur" effect/command would be working even when Postprocessing is disabled.
"dynamicBlur" for instance works when Postprocessing is disabled.
Updated by zGuba over 6 years ago
- Due date set to 11/16/2009
- Category changed from Visual to Rendering
Updated by alef over 5 years ago
- Audio card set to Please specify!
For , more details have been given by BI.
- Disabled: color corrections only
- Very Low: Disabled + filmGrain + radial blur + dynamic blur
- Low: Very low + bloom + rotational blur + other scripted post process effects
- Normal: Low + DOF + lowest SSAO
- High: Normal + medium SSAO
- VeryHigh: Normal + highest SSAO