AAVP7 gunner/driver does not close hatch if commander fires over them
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.05.62017||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
The commander of AAVP7 amphibious vehicle, doesn´t closes his hatch, when the gunner is turning the weapon tower to left (8-10 hour) and firing. So the weapons are firing through the commanders body. The gunner is closing his hatch, when the tower get turned to 1130 hour.
Updated by zGuba almost 7 years ago
- Due date set to 11/06/2009
- Category set to Model
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.04.59026
Seems that BI should really care about turn in/out for AI, current (OFP) solution induces so many trivial issues that it can't be ignored.
Updated by wolfX almost 7 years ago
The gunner is closing his hatch...
You don´t mean the driver? In my tests was it.
Updated by Fireball almost 7 years ago
- Subject changed from AAVP7 bug to AAVP7 gunner/driver does not close hatch if commander fires over them
Updated by Dwarden almost 7 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 1.05 BETA
Updated by Fireball over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/06/2009 to 12/31/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/02/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07?