No person shadow while on a bike
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.52.71816||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
I was riding the Russian mountain bike with a medic in first person view. I could not see my own shadow, however the shadow of the bike and my gun were there.
(I'm playing 1.04.59323 beta, but couldn't select this in the "Affected ArmA II version" drop down box)
Updated by zGuba almost 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/17/2009 to 01/03/2010
- Category changed from Visual to Model
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04 BETA to 1.04.59026
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/02/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?
Updated by Cyborg11 about 6 years ago
- File arma2oa_2010-07-22_14-55-51-18.jpg added
- File arma2oa_2010-07-22_14-55-54-43.jpg added
- File arma2oa_2010-07-22_15-02-40-26.jpg added
Yes bug is still present in OA 1.52 (latest beta too) and in 1.07.
But only in First Person.
In 3rd Person the shadow is present.
See the attached screenshots.
These are the classnames of all motorbikes:
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 10/01/2010
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.52.71816
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes