Team bar: OFP crew grouping, automatical reduction of team
|Affected ArmA II version:||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
ArmA2 introduced chaos in team bar. In Operation Flashpoint and ArmA vehicle crews were grouped under single icon, making it easy to distinguish them from others and maintain effective team management.
ArmA 1 team bar had [F11]-[F12] 'scrolling' that was needed, but was made not flexible enough. You knew that your 30-men team has been reduced to 4, but you couldn't have all of them on one screen because they were from different dozens.
In ArmA 2 you have to stare into numbers to inspect who's manning whose vehicle. Irritating as much as difficult.
To give some idea how useful team bar could work, please see attached screenshot:
Updated by zGuba over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from Team bar: A1/OFP crew grouping, automatical reduction of team to Team bar: OFP crew grouping, automatical reduction of team
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to Please select...
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!