MH-60S cargo LOD - invisible seats
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.05.62017||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When inside the the back seats of the Seahawk (positions 2-10) the middle seats appear as transparent. The issue doesn't appear with any other seat, nor in the 3rd person view.
Object detail setting does not seem to have any influence on the bug (set to Very High in the screenshot).
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date set to 10/19/2009
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Probably a clipping/cargo position issue, not sure if it's LoD.
Updated by Fireball over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/19/2009 to 11/19/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by Dwarden over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to In progress
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Target version set to Upcoming version
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Updated by CarlGustaffa about 5 years ago
- Audio card set to Please specify!
Can't this one be closed?
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/02/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from In progress to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?