Animation Transistion -> Swimming Causes Death
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.53 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- Crouch or roll or walk while leaning from catwalk into the water.
- Notice you fall to the ground, instead of swimming.
- This can kill or hurt you badly.
For the other anims it works fine.
Player falls through water in those specific animations states.
Player should not, instead swim.
Updated by Fireball about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 10/18/2009
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04 BETA to 1.04.59026
I don't exactly see what you're trying to tell us with "if you're not standing"...i.e. if you're crouching or laying down and creep or duck-run into water?
Could you please count up reproduction steps, expected result and current result? Even better would be a repro mission and/or a video.
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/18/2009 to 11/18/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- File fall2deathAnimations.utes.7z added
- Due date changed from 11/18/2009 to 01/16/2010
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05 BETA
Better repro mission added. Shows health in sidechat.
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/02/2010 to 11/01/2010
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05 BETA to 1.53 BETA
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Still true for latest CO.