|Affected ArmA II version:||1.05.62017||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
You have to aim very low to use this weapon.
Updated by zGuba over 7 years ago
- Category changed from Gameplay to Config
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by Alex72 over 7 years ago
Yes this needs to be fixed. Some missions are horrible to play due to this.
v1.04 center of the weapon is way off.
Updated by kju over 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 09/26/2009 to 12/26/2009
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.03.58627 to 1.04.59026
Updated by Ayger over 7 years ago
The G36C-Eotech/Sil. was my favorite weapon in ArmA 1 ACE
Now..i ve NEVER use it because of this BUG..who exists ALSO in AK silenced/Cobra
Plz fix it quick
Updated by Fireball over 7 years ago
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju almost 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/26/2009 to 03/02/2010
- Category changed from Config to Weapons
Updated by Dwarden almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to In progress
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Target version set to Upcoming version
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/02/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from In progress to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?