View unit on Team Switch Problem
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
View unit does not always go to the unit selected from the team switch menu. Sometimes the camera travels up in the air, but does not travel to the view unit. In the example mission (using mission editor preview) press T to get team switch. Then repeatedly view different units to generate this behaviour. This normally occurs after 4 to 12 view presses.
Updated by zGuba over 7 years ago
- Category set to Visual
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Camera control goes under Visual I believe.
Updated by Fireball over 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 09/30/2009 to 10/21/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
Updated by Fireball about 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/21/2009 to 12/21/2009
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/21/2009 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.56.76134
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- I am using some Mods set to No
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you set to Yes
The script would have to be improved. It sets the camera position not opposite to the player unit.
Between player and watched unit with the later as camera target.
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/01/2011 to 11/01/2011
- Category changed from Visual to Scripting: Problem
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.56.76134 to 1.59.79384
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using deleted (