setMousePosition command doesnt work properly with various fill rates
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.05.62017||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When using setMousePosition command, the resulting mouse pointer screen position depends on selected 3D Resolution advanced video option. [0.5, 0.5] centers the mouse on screen only if 100% 3D resolution is selected.
You may use the attached small demo mission to recreate the problem, run it several times, changing the 3D Resolution from your ArmA 2 advanced video options.
Updated by zGuba about 7 years ago
- Subject changed from setMousePosition command doesnt work to setMousePosition command doesnt work properly with various fill rates
- Category changed from Interface to Scripting: Problem
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version deleted (
I guess that's the case?
Updated by zGuba almost 7 years ago
- Due date set to 10/31/2009
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.03.58627 to 1.04.59026
- Difficulty set to Not set
Updated by Fireball almost 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/31/2009 to 12/31/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/31/2009 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?