Pilots and drivers get TKs to their credit if they are carrying passengers when destroyed
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.57.76815||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Drivers and pilots and the like get a TeamKill to their credit for each passenger killed if their vehicle is destroyed and someone is in the vehicle besides them. This causes drivers and pilots who get blown up by RPGs or SAMs and the like to get teamkills when their vehicle blows up.
Updated by alef over 6 years ago
- File CIT_3179_1_Utes.sqm added
- Due date changed from 11/13/2009 to 12/04/2009
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.03.58627 to 1.04.59026
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU changed from Please specify! to n/a
Done a little repro to advance this issue to 1.04. What I've tested is a pilot and a passenger in an flying helicopter, under enemy fire:
- 1. The pilot fly the heli into an house, everyone died
- pilot get friendly fire
- 2. The pilot is killed, the heli crashes, the passenger died
- no friendly fire (pilot died before)
- 3. The heli is destroyed in fly
- no friendly fire
- 4. The heli is damaged and crashes, everyone died
- both get friendly fire
Tested on 60141. I leave it this way for feedbacks.
Updated by zGuba over 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/04/2009 to 01/15/2010
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 01/15/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 12/01/2010
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.55 BETA
- I am using set to OA only
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
should be yes