Bug #3508

Sahrani - Watertower unclimbable

Added by Herr_Kalashnikov over 5 years ago. Updated over 5 years ago.

Status:Closed Start date:08/09/2009
Priority:Normal Due date:
Assignee:kju % Done:

100%

Category:Replacement addon
Target version:2009-08-21

Description

The watertower @ Ge-64 is unclimbable. Possible other objects to?

Associated revisions

Revision 8ec4f4e6
Added by kju over 5 years ago

~ Fixed: naming of WaterTower and made ladders working. Fixes #3508.

History

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

  • Category set to Config
  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to kju
  • Target version set to Next release

Updated by Legislator over 5 years ago

Herr_Kalashnikov wrote:

The watertower @ Ge-64 is unclimbable. Possible other objects to?

I think right now it's impossible to climb on any ladder of any ArmA 1 island. At least I couldn't on Porto.

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

That's rather weird. CAA1 uses the binarized versions of both worlds
and objects, as well as A1 configs for houses..

Maybe A2 messes things up..

Updated by Herr_Kalashnikov over 5 years ago

Legislator wrote:

I think right now it's impossible to climb on any ladder of any ArmA 1 island. At least I couldn't on Porto.

Nope so far i only see watertowers affected. Just tried Porto and could climb on ladder of a house to the roof, no problem.

Updated by Herr_Kalashnikov over 5 years ago

Herr_Kalashnikov wrote:

Legislator wrote:

I think right now it's impossible to climb on any ladder of any ArmA 1 island. At least I couldn't on Porto.

Nope so far i only see watertowers affected. Just tried Porto and could climb on ladder of a house to the roof, no problem.

Additional the watertower gets a incorrect icon and name (House) on the map to.

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

  • Project changed from CAA1 - BI addons in ArmA II to OAC Project
  • Category deleted (Config)
  • Target version deleted (Next release)

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

  • Category set to Replacement addon
  • Target version set to 2009-08-21

Moved to OAC.

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Updated by kju over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF