Bug #33761

All Versions. "This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction."

Added by SBoss over 2 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:New Start date:06/19/2012
Priority:Normal Due date:
Assignee:- % Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:-

Description

Whenever i join a server it says "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server"

This is happening to 170 people and rocket or anyone doesnt care to make a FIX FOR IT or a hotfix?

oh look at these 170+ comments saying they have this issue too
http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9124
admins are you gonna do something like help your players?
NO

History

Updated by Psemtex over 2 years ago

Isn't this more of a problem that either:

a) the admins of the server didn't update their server side stuff when you attempted to log in?
or
b) you have a different version of the DayZ mod than that of the server?

Personally I have 1.7.1.2 and, currently, most servers either still have, or have rolled back to, 1.7.1.2 which causes a similar message. I have still been able to log in and play.

Have you attempted to log into other servers or just one?

As a bug reporting tool, I don't think this is the right place for your "Bug Report"...

Updated by SBoss over 2 years ago

Psemtex wrote:

Isn't this more of a problem that either:

a) the admins of the server didn't update their server side stuff when you attempted to log in?
or
b) you have a different version of the DayZ mod than that of the server?

Personally I have 1.7.1.2 and, currently, most servers either still have, or have rolled back to, 1.7.1.2 which causes a similar message. I have still been able to log in and play.

Have you attempted to log into other servers or just one?

As a bug reporting tool, I don't think this is the right place for your "Bug Report"...

i have tried 50 servers its been like this for fucking 3 weeks and check the link 170 other people? k thanks and what is this?
its A BUG

Updated by Psemtex over 2 years ago

I've read most of the forum post. You're probably right. My apologies.

Updated by SBoss over 2 years ago

Psemtex wrote:

I've read most of the forum post. You're probably right. My apologies.

Yeah... Sorry for snapping its just this bug is so annoying been a month almost

Updated by rajkosto over 2 years ago

Join EU 40 once and your character might be fixed.

Updated by SBoss over 2 years ago

rajkosto wrote:

Join EU 40 once and your character might be fixed.

Joined both Eu 40's nothing fixed, if you dont know what your saying please done waste my time.

Updated by rajkosto over 2 years ago

It would only fix it if your character stopped working after yesterday's hatchet fiasco
If it was bugged before that, someone needs to fix it on the db manually
Don't be rude. (also there's only one EU 40)

Also available in: Atom PDF