Be quiet in stealth mode!
|Affected ArmA II version:||Please select...||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
Appeared in the 'Directions shouted by AI' thread:
I would assume, given that voices are actually audible "objects" in the game world, that this could screw up many a stealth approach.
Obviously, recording another set of voices just for 'quiet' commands is not feasible. Gestures and subtitles may be the best compromise.
Updated by Fireball about 6 years ago
- Category set to Gameplay
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.02.58134
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
Updated by zGuba almost 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.02.58134 to 1.04.59026
IIRC Half-Life's (the 1998 one) sound base had every word/letter/number in 2 versions - normal and shouted. After all, with all the variants system and changes made into radio protocol made since ArmA1, I believe it's possible to do the same for current game.
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by Salah almost 6 years ago
Um, aren't all those AI messages in the "group" channel and thus inaudible for anyone outside that group, friends or enemies?
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to Please select...
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!