Lowering the Winchester's magazine capacity
This will benefit the mod because:
- The Winchester would get on par with other civil weapons, as it would have a low ammo count.
- It's physically impossible to have fifteen shells loaded into it.
- There won't be a gun that has enough ammunition to kill off an entire horde within 30 seconds, and still have a lot of ammo left.
Updated by Verne over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Lowering the Winchester's ammo count to Lowering the Winchester's magazine capacity
- Description updated (diff)
Updated by jhoson14 over 3 years ago
The way to fix it is changing the ammo of the 1886 to .40-40,38-40, 32-20 or .22 rimfire as the original rifle.
And get a donation of a Winchester model 1897 wich is really a 12 gauge 5 shots gun.
Pic of a Model 97: http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/7482/8787793_1.jpg