Add 3d markers to dead units for medics to help them revive units.
|Category:||Scripting - CoreAdd|
|Target version:||thefuture||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
Just like the BI modules auto create a marker for the medic
to find easier people in need.
Updated by CoolBox-SBS- about 5 years ago
- Assignee set to CoolBox-SBS-
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Estimated time set to 2.00
I know theres a feature freeze on, but I'm sneaking this one in.
Updated by BCA_Cat_Toaster about 5 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to Trivial
- Target version changed from release 1.0 to thefuture
I think this is almost obsolete today and nearly impossible to do as kju said and most won´t like it because it´s not "hardcore and realistic" enough and therefore would like to deactivate it.
Updated by BCA_Cat_Toaster over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added in r680, thanks kju! (as switch in Parameters, so you can turn it off, configure it via server.cfg)