Action "Reload Sabot/HE" should be removed when there is no gunner
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When you have no gunner and you're tank driver you have action "Reload Sabot" or "Reload HE rounds", but it does nothing.
When you have gunner then it's ok.
So it should be fixed or this action should be removed when tank has no gunner.
-put empty tank and player in editor
-get in as driver
-choose "Reload Sabot/HE rounds"
-nothing is happend
(This bug was in arma1 also)
Updated by th3flyboy about 6 years ago
personally I would rather they make the tank combat more like steel beasts pro pe, but that's just me and a ton of steel beasts players thinking there...
as far as this goes, fix it, but overhaul tank combat for arma 3, preferably just patch new tank combat dynamics in, and let it be less hit point based and more reality based.
Updated by Fireball about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 09/25/2009
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.02.58134 to 1.03.58627
I think without a gunner, there is nobody to reload the ammunition. So the items could be removed.
I assume that this is also a problem with the latest patch?
Updated by zGuba about 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 09/25/2009 to 10/25/2009
- Category set to Gameplay
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.03.58627 to 1.04.59026
- Difficulty set to Not set
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/25/2009 to 11/25/2009
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by zGuba almost 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Action "Reload Sabot/HE doesn't work" to Action "Reload Sabot/HE" should be removed when there is no gunner
- Due date changed from 11/25/2009 to 01/01/2010
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 01/01/2010 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?
Updated by kondor about 5 years ago
Hence new reproduction steps are:
- put empty tank and player in editor
- get in as driver
- switch to gunner
- switch to driver
- you have "Reload Sabot/HE rounds" action
- nothing is happend when you click it
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 10/01/2010
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.53 BETA
Updated by alef about 4 years ago
- File 3077.Desert_E.zip added
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 09/05/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.53 BETA to 1.60 BETA
Confirmed. Mission is attached. You can also use the AI to see that if he mounts as gunner after the repro, he will be able to switch ammo selecting that action.