NOMAD lets you join back in after lives are exceeded
|Target version:||MSO v4.55|
|Component:||Core||Reproduced by another DH user:||No|
|Close Reason:||I am using some Mods:||No|
Repro on dedicated with latest GIT version (unofficial):
- Start up Takistan MSO (Savestate: Manual, Lives restriced to 3, else standard)!
- Wait till its fully loaded before connecting
- Respawn and wait till you back up
- you should get kicked to lobby now instantly
- From lobby, join back in!
--> Klick on Save player state (interaction menu) gets you kicked.
Seems like since there is no check on lives after JIP.
Updated by highhead almost 3 years ago
Also "infinite lives" is not working, maybe can be fixed in one scratch
Updated by Tupolov over 2 years ago
- Category set to Script
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from wolffy.au to Tupolov
- Target version changed from MSO v4.4 to MSO v4.55
- Component set to Core
Updated by highhead over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Closed
Excluded limited respawns. Only infinte respawns possible now, so indirectly fixed due feature-remove!