Add scripting command: addWeaponTurret and removeWeaponTurret
|Category:||Scripting: New command|
|Affected ArmA II version:||Please select...||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
The current behaviour for the addWeapon and removeWeapon commands is that they only work for the primary turret when used on vehicles.
This is a request for either a new syntax for these commands or a new set of commands to allow for manipulating the weapons and magazines of any specified turret on a vehicle (similar to moveInTurret vs moveInGunner).
Updated by zGuba about 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.02.58134
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.02.58134 to 1.04.59026
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to Please select...
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Updated by BigDawgKS about 5 years ago
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
We're almost there. As of 1.52 we have most of these commands, but we're still missing the following:
Updated by Sickboy about 5 years ago
Nice, now the same for Crates (mag/weap content read) and we're golden ;)
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from New set of add/remove weapon/magazine commands for any turret. to Add scripting command: addWeaponTurret and removeWeaponTurret
- Assignee set to Dwarden