20mm produces enormous cloud of smoke
|Close Reason:||I am using some Mods:||No|
|Affected Version:||I am using:|
|Graphics card driver version:||Reproducible for you:||No|
|Affected ArmA II version:||BIForumURL (Use new instead):|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
Affects puma, sdkfz 222 and Pz.2, see attached screenshot.
Video with real 20mm shooting:
Updated by HomerJohnston over 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 2.7
It gets pretty blinding, yeah. Pac, Macolik - what do you guys think?
Updated by magnus28 over 4 years ago
can this be set to version 2.62?
I think it is important to fix this ASAP, as currently the Panzer II is unusable in it's current state. Smoke completely blocks the fall of shot, you have no idea where it lands, also the aiming reticle is way off.
Updated by Macolik over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Macolik
- Target version changed from 2.7 to 2.62
Updated by HomerJohnston about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to In progress
- Assignee changed from Macolik to HomerJohnston
- Target version changed from 2.63 to 2.62