Missile/rocket incoming sounds
|Target version:||JSRS 1.4.3|
Missile and rocket incoming sounds 'skip'. Instead of a constant "whoosh" that the propellant would create behind it, it creates a "Wsh Wsh Wsh Wsh" sound until impact. This sound is inconsistent, as some rockets/missiles have a constant sound and others have a more realistic sound.
Updated by LordJarhead almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Updated by LordJarhead over 4 years ago
- Due date set to 02/08/2012
- Category set to Sounds
- Status changed from In progress to Resolved
- Assignee set to LordJarhead
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
Done. Added an empty muted area behind the sounds.