sys_air_fcs loop/playerinit mess
|Close Reason:||Cannot reproduce|
PlayerInit function is disabled in air fcs, but still used in veh_mah6:
//PREP(playerinit); // not needed on dedi
clientInit = QUOTE(_this call ace_sys_air_fcs_fnc_playerinit);
PlayerInit function seems disabled because it uses  spawn FUNC, while loop requires an array with 3 parameters.
Updated by Sickboy over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to zGuba
- Target version changed from TBD to 1.14
- Component set to sys_air_fcs
Updated by rocko over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Close Reason set to Cannot reproduce
Unable to reproduce with latest dev version.
Updated by Sickboy about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from zGuba to Sickboy
Available as hotfix on the Six Updater network. Please run Verify and Repair on the ACE preset.