AH-1Z will not fold with script
|Close Reason:||No MLODs|
Arma 2 OA: 1.60
Using ACE, ACEX, ACE_RU, ACE_SM and ACE_USNavy
ACE Version: OA 1.13 RC5
The AH-1Z (AGM-114 and AGM-114/FFAR desert and regular) will not spawn with the folding script.
_xtype = [this,1] execvm "\ca\air\scripts\AH1Z_fold.sqf"
- Placed both Empty AND occupied AH-1Z in the editor
- Put _xtype = [this,1] execvm "\ca\air\scripts\AH1Z_fold.sqf" in the units init line
- Started mission
- Aircraft spawn without being in folded animation
- Did the previous steps without ACE, saved mission (verifying cobra was in folded animation), saved mission, and reopened it using ACE. The same unit that was folded previously using vanilla was unfolded with ACE
Updated by Sickboy over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to rocko
- Target version changed from TBD to 1.14
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
I suspect this is because of no MLODS for AH1Z model from A2, so an older customized model is used.
Not sure if it would be easy to add the fold functionality?