Beta patch installer creates a shortcut to the uninstaller that does not exist
|Target version:||Upcoming version|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- Install current beta patch
In game folder appears shortcut to <Game_folder>\Expansion\beta\UnInstall_OA_beta.exe that does not exist.
According http://dev-heaven.net/issues/22846 lack of uninstaller is by design, so lack of shortcut expected to.
Updated by Fireball over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by Dwarden over 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 1.60 BETA
as we don't have Beta Installer or Installers/setup category i setting it for now as 1.60 Target
i agree the shortcut should be removed but it's not priority atm.