Artificial horizon on Apache HIDSS does not work properly
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60.87580||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Currently, the artificial horizon will not stick to the actual horizon when you move your view. Rather, it follows the motion of the viewpoint. If you move your view up, the horizon will stay in the center and not remain on the horizon like it should. Also, of you shift view left or right, the horizon indicator will slightly roll in the opposite direction.
This means the horizon is only ever useful when you point your view straight forward (centered/default).Repro
- Fly in AH-64 as pilot
- Do maneuvers while looking around
Artificial horizon takes view direction into account.
Artificial horizon ignores view direction, disorienting player.
Updated by zGuba about 5 years ago
- Due date set to 12/08/2011
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to eViLsTieFel
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Language deleted (
Do you mean HUD/HIDSS? Can you please provide screens or video?
Updated by eViLsTieFel about 5 years ago
- File horizon.mp4 added
I'm talking about the dashed line in the HUD that should indicate where the horizon is. I've attached a video demonstrating the bug.
Updated by AvEngErZx about 5 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.59 BETA to 1.60 BETA
Still affected in 1.60 Beta.
Some beta patches creates unnecessary troubles.
Updated by zGuba almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Artificial horizon on Apache (OA&BAF) does not work properly to Artificial horizon on Apache HIDSS does not work properly
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date changed from 12/08/2011 to 04/08/2012
- Category set to Config
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- Related to content of DLC deleted (
- First affected build deleted (
- First affected ArmA II version deleted (
Alright, I know that issue. Thanks for explanation!