AI cant shoot a moving target.
|Target version:||1.63 BETA|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:||Please Specify...|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:||1.57 BETA|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
AI soldiers can't shoot a player if player sprints at angle ~80* to soldier.
AI will shoot player only if he'll get too close or stop sprinting.
- To repro just place yourself and enemy ai unit near u (about 100m) in the open field.
- Then sprint at the angle ~80* to AI.
- Some mg soldiers cant shoot even strafing player! (video included)
This issue was since 1.57 in ARMA2.
Video of issue repro #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8pabzzKsg
Video of issue repro #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYX68Q4HMp0
Video of MG strafing issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxXH_tmHUJM
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 32 bit)
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- I am using some Mods changed from Yes to No
I think this one is present forever. And we also have a ticket for it,
but I am unable to find it now.
Updated by Sickboy about 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Suma to Dwarden
Do not change assignments.