[HR] First To Fight [Multiplayer] helicopter insertion kills human players 2, 3 and 4
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:||1.54.72888|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:||MP Only|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- Play First To Fight in Multiplyer with 2-4 human players.
- Leave carrier by talking with helicopter pilot
- You all are automatically teleported inside helicopter
- Host player always survives, but one or all human players always die to this teleportation.
- Look around and you see their characters collapse on their seats
- Mission will fail and next mission will not be unlocked
- All characters should survive entering the helicopter
- Workaround for this is to tell client players to disconnect before talking with helicopter pilot and then join back when flight has alredy started.
This bug has happened with every patch we have tried.
Updated by Hanzu over 4 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to Upcoming version
- Difficulty deleted (
Updated by Dwarden about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.60 BETA to Upcoming version A2
- Single / Multi Player? set to MP Only
Updated by Hanzu about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- I am using set to CO (OA+A2)
- BIForumURL (Use new instead) set to http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=107952
Fixed in ARMA 2 beta 1.11.86688, not tested yet because can't test multiplayer issues requiring 2 or more players alone, but I'm pretty confident this is fixed.
Thank you BIS!
If issue still shows up, let us know and this ticket can be re-Assigned.