[HR] Bitter Chill mission GPS COORDS 094065 Gorka truck parked unrealistically between 2 walls
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:||http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2040427&postcount=31|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Seriously it is impossible to park this vehicle like that to that location and I don't see a crane around.
The vehicle is so close to the Gorka church wall and the outer fence wall that no man can pass it in front or in back.
Updated by Hanzu almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by Hanzu over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Target version set to 1.11.86734
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from Yes to No
- First affected ArmA II version set to 1.60 BETA
- BIForumURL set to http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2040427&postcount=31
Did not see this anymore with 1.60.87580 final. So I guess it was just bad luck that one of the trucks had spawned in such a tight space. I just realized not that atleast in this mission vehicles seem to spawn in different locations when mission starts.