Credits button has no effect when no world is loaded
|Difficulty:||Reproducible for you:||Yes|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected build:||84995|
|CPU:||Affected TOH version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||First affected TOH version:|
|I am using:||Single / Multi Player?:|
The contributors sequence cannot be opened when the game is started with the -skipintro or -world=empty parameter. Clicking on the button in Main menu > Options has no effect.
- Start game with skipintro or world=empty parameter
- In main menu click on 'Options'
- Click on 'Credits'
- Nothing will happen
- Open map editor, which loads a world
- exit editor
- go back to main menu > options
- click the 'Credits' button again, it will work
- Credits sequence will load
Updated by Moricky about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Moricky
- Target version set to 1.00.84995
Credits button disabled when -skipIntro is detected.