MP - Helicopter breaks when co-pilot jumps out.
|Difficulty:||Reproducible for you:||No|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected build:|
|CPU:||Affected TOH version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||First affected TOH version:|
|I am using:||Single / Multi Player?:|
1) Auto-Start the helicopter and let it go to full throttle.
2) Fly up into the air 100+ meters.
1) Jump out of the helicopter.
It seems that the helicopter blades break off and the helicopter falls to it's death, while [Person B] parachutes safely to the ground. Maybe the parachute is breaking the blades?
Updated by hladas almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to hladas
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Updated by Rg almost 4 years ago
Fix confirmed in experimental patch. (Only tested once in a medium helicopter, but looks like it's solved)