MP Editor loads another island when hitting preview
|Target version:||1.63 BETA|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:||Please Specify...|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:||Please select...|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- Edit a mission on a custom island (e.g. Duala)
- Load another mission on Utes
- Click Preview
- Duala appears and is absolutely empty
Before I go crazy, please someone tell me he already saw it.
It is 100% reproducible on my system, not random.
Updated by Sickboy about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
I can confirm. Very old bug I think, either already OFP, or A1.
Updated by kju about 4 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.59.79384
I think there is already ticket about it.
Preview has a couple more issues, if you go back from a preview and run it again.
Updated by Lonestar about 4 years ago
I checked before submitting the ticket and found this: #13830
It's not exactly the same issue.