Craters are not realistic
Craters are just a bit broken.
- Craters are always the same size; there should be a small level of randomness.
- Crater size based on explosive power of weapon (right now, even a pistol round would make a massive crater!!!).
- Crater should have a raised rim.
- Crater is created on surface, even if explosion is above ground.
- Crater is not affected by impact trajectory or velocity of shell.
- The way that satchel explosion is detected is very much a fudge!
Updated by Spooner about 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
I added a raised edge around craters (not really noticeable unless you use a large explosive, like a satchel. Also based the crater size on the power of the explosive.