Objects created for Rahmadi are not seen
Well, number of issues here:
- Tiles were 10m and are now 4m, so the 100% rahmadi is actually 40% now ;)
- Objects placed seem to dislike being placed at a sensible position, often appearing well below or well above the terrain.
- Not sure the objects are actually being placed in sensible positions relative to the island any more.
Updated by Spooner about 8 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Objects are placed in roughly the right position.
- All things seem to be slightly sunken in the ground, because I'm not calculating the correct height to place them at. If things are not placed exactly on the surface, then they often fly far above the ground! Really need to fix this...yes, keep getting sidetracked.
- Some things seem to be slightly offset (x/y) from their correct positions relative to other objects though. This is apparent when looking at roads or in Rahmadi town.
- As far as I can see, everything is placeable on the dynamic terrain, but roads always appear directly on the static terrain.