AI knows about having done a kill instantly
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When an AI infantry kills another (AI) infantry,
it seems like the killer AI instantly knows about a kill.
This can be seen when you slow down time instantly after a kill.
You will see the AI turn away/react instantly once the target is dead.
There should be a delay til the killer AI realizes the kill.
And not instantly react/turn away etc.
- Skill of the killer
- How well the killed can be seen (distance, grass, other visual influences)
- Minimum delay of 0.1/0.5s
- Some random delay in addition
- Load the attached demo mission in the editor
- The time will be slowed down (to 0.1x) once the observed AI fires its weapon
- You will get a side chat message when