AI tunguska doesn't use missiles often
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.63 Beta||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
The AI gunner in a Tunguska tries to engage even fast flying planes with the main gun (2A38M Gun).
It even uses that one only on-again-off-again. However it does not use its 9M311 missile launcher at all
or only very late and only on-again-off-again.
The Tunguska should use actively and aggressively the 9M311 missile launcher vs air targets,
especially vs fast flying planes (instead of the 2A38M Gun).
- Run the attached mission in the editor
- Watch or use radio ALPHA for commander view of the Tunguska
Updated by alef about 4 years ago
- File 23083.zip added
- Due date set to 08/26/2011
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.60 BETA
Updated by kju about 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date changed from 08/26/2011 to 11/01/2011
- Category changed from AI Control to AI Issues
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by kotov over 3 years ago
If we are talking about warfare:
m6 and tunguska spawn with he as default well and even when you jump gunner and switch it to rockets when it finished round switches to HE even missile reloaded.
Updated by kotov about 3 years ago
still not working properly,
Yesterday played warfare on 1.62 server, every time when my ai reported enemy drone nearby I have to jump driver and force ai open fire using rockets.
I keep ai gunner and commander inside but ai switched to he gun as soon as I jump out ,and even drone fly very near and slow Tunguska not used nether missiles or gun on its own.