The amout of playable slot is the limit of players on the server
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
A mission has ie 2 playable slots.
Now if a third guy tries to connect, he gets:
Maximum number of players has been reached.
At any given moment any amount of players can join.
- Put attached mission in mpmissions
- Run a DS or a host
- Run the mission OnePlayableSlot on desert world
- Tried to connect with a second player
- Notice you cannot
- Admin wants to connect to his server, but cannot as server is full.
- A players want to connect to wait for a slot to become free.
- One can still limit the numbers via the server.cfg for weak servers.
Updated by Dwarden almost 5 years ago
- Target version set to NextGen
atm. i can't confirm if it's possible to address for OA at all...
Updated by kju almost 5 years ago
#22351 is another good example why this is very much needed.Practical example you can see daily on ArmA2.ru AAS server:
- Server has 60-80 players
- Mission ends
- Players vote 01: deathmatch with 8 slots
- a) Only 8 player can play
- b) No new players can join - also NO admin!