[HR] Razor Two mission aborts and fails when waiting for Bardak near Gorka
|Affected ArmA II version:||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
The thing was, that I had to reload to the latest auto save, after I wanted to capture the guy in the red golf. After the reload, the radio message didn't come very soon, so I already ordered Starforce 21 and decided to head to a LZ just S of Gorka, to intercept it - so it was kind of metagaming.
On the way to this point, the radio message finally came, but after a short while, the mission was just marked failed and aborted, because the guy would have escaped - within 30 seconds since the message or so!
So, okay, I admit, metagaming is bad - that's what I get from it, but the checks are a bit too sensitive; maybe I ran outside a trigger, or inside a trigger too early - this shouldn't be possible anyway.
Thus the repro steps: After clearing out the third suspected site in Razor Two, order Starforce 21 and head just S of Gorka, before the radio message about the criminal fleeing N comes in.
Updated by Fireball over 7 years ago
Consequences were btw. that I either live with the fact that the story continues based on my failure or I had to restart the entire Razor Two mission.
Updated by Fireball about 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Expired
- Affected ArmA II version set to 1.01.57751
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
This was in 1.01 - I'm unwilling and probably unable to reproduce this one, it was some timing problem which was most likely fixed with 1.03 or somesuch.
Updated by Hanzu almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Campaign mission Razor Two aborted suddenly to [HR] Razor Two mission aborts and fails when waiting for Bardak near Gorka
- Category changed from Mission to Campaign
- Affected ArmA II version deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No