Delayed Death Bug(& auto-save)
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.02.58134||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
In SP & MP Delayed Death Bug occurs. In MP it could be because of server/network lags, but in SP its bug for sure. It happens most often after exiting destroyed vehicle. Whole squad is typically able to move for few seconds (2-8) till it suddenly dies.
More agravating, it happend after I got shot by T-72's LMG at least 8 times in both knees, still being able to move without impediment for about 20 m including coruching and standing 'till dying suddenly...
Another time, I was shot mortally, auto-saved and died like 3-4 sec later, ruining auto-save/whole mission (if no user saves).
Updated by Squelch about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 08/20/2009
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
Possibly addressed in 1.03 Improved: autosave logic to not save when it was not not safe
Updated by MuthaF about 6 years ago
- at least one issue still outstanding with 1.03:
Fast Travel in Strategic Missions (SP: Dogs of war) & auto-save = useless auto-save
After loading a save, player is stuck in quazi strategic command view (pseudo bird like perspective) without any possibility to influence game. Escape/main menu still shows SKIP as in Fast Travel, but this is NOT functional leaving player with useless save.
Should be enough for auto-save logic to check if Fast Travel in progress, then delay for (FastTravel ETA + safe margin) 0:-)
- as for dying & auto-save, i havent simulated it yet, feedback pending..
Updated by Fireball about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.01.57751 to 1.03.58627
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.03.58627
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.03.58627 to 1.02.58134
- Difficulty set to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
I think the base issue is resolved. Additional autosave issues need a different ticket.