Test binarization of the addon
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to modEmMaik
- Target version set to Next release
Worked fine for modEmMaik.
Updated by modEmMaik almost 7 years ago
I binarized my version in the root directory (P:\) with A1's CA directory installed. The result run's on my A1 without error reports.
I guess, the binarization will pass, when all path's included in the addon are changed to P:\x\Mi28_RUS_EricM\addons\Mi28_RUS_????
Updated by kju almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Assigned
- Assignee changed from modEmMaik to kju
For the first release I will binarize it with the path setup of the repos.