Fire and smoke particles not visible through glass
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.62.95248||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Flames and smoke are not visible trough the glass.
Flames and smoke should be visible trough the glass.
- load the attached mission in the editor
- preview the mission
- dont' move
- lean left, you see the HMMWV burning
- lean right, you see the wreck only
When something is blown up and you see it burning and smoking outside and you watch the object behind glass in a house you only see the
wreckage and not the burning and smoke animation. Also an issue when you watch through vehicle glass from the outside towards the burning object.
Updated by alef over 5 years ago
- File CIT_1903.utes.7z added
- Due date set to 10/04/2009
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.01.57751 to 1.02.58134
Updated by zGuba over 5 years ago
Obviously transparency bug, I wonder how this could be fixed so the windows shine and don't occlude particles.
Updated by Fireball over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/04/2009 to 11/04/2009
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.02.58134 to 1.04.59026
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user set to Yes
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/04/2009 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Updated by kju about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Window glass blocks fire and smoke animation of burning objects to Fire and smoke particles not visible through glass
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Category changed from Visual to Rendering
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Graphics card deleted (
- Graphics card driver version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.56.76134
- I am using some Mods set to No
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you set to Yes
Updated by OMAC about 3 years ago
- I am using deleted (
Noticed again using 1.60.88738.
Explosions and smoke not visible through glass in Utes and Chernarus (e.g. airport control tower windows), but are visible through glass of Loy Manara airport tower, Takistan.