- ArmA2 v1.09 Standing Dead AIs in MP.
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.09.78183||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Sometimes in MP playing some EVO and DOMI coop missions when you kill some NME AIs they remain in the possition that you'd killed 'em; running... prone... reloading... etc.
Updated by Sickboy about 6 years ago
You might wanna check the addon mix if it's compatible with the arma version?
rpt file could help.
Updated by shuko about 6 years ago
This "standing dead" thing has been around since ever, even with A2 addons only. If I remember correctly we saw it in vanilla OA as well.
Updated by Xeno about 6 years ago
It was somehow solved or at least much better with one A2 patch (sorry, can't remember which one it was) but came back with a later patch.
Happens, like shuko already wrote, in OA too.
Updated by barmyarmy almost 6 years ago
- Due date set to 08/01/2011
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by zGuba almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 08/01/2011 to 11/01/2011
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee set to wipman
Still an issue?
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 11/01/2011 to 08/10/2011
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.10.80665
As far I can tell this is fixed, please confirm.